Vegan Gluten Free Breakfast Cookie Recipe: an easy vegan breakfast cookies recipe for yummy energy cookies! Packed full of healthy ingredients- the best gluten free breakfast recipe! Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup gluten-free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs (whisk together 2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, let set for 15 mins)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup natural, unsalted almond butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, ½ cup coconut, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: flax eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold the ingredients together until you get a cohesive cookie dough. Fold in almonds, cashews, dates and remaining ¼ cup coconut.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoons of cookie dough into your hands. Shape into a ball and place evenly apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten cookies with a fork to keep the texture.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully remove cookies from the baking sheet and place onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool, then enjoy!
Vegan Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies!
- *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create crumbly cookies.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 20 servings per recipe.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 62mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free breakfast cookie, easy breakfast, gf oatmeal cookies