Oil-Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (V, GF): chewy ‘n healthy breakfast cookies bursting with peanut butter and packed with nutritious ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy, Protein-Packed. Just 83 calories per cookie with 3 grams of protein in each!
Hi there! Gosh, why does that always sound awkward? Do you say “hi there” when you basically don’t know what the person’s name is, or you’re trying to be cool but you’re feeling a bit ruffled? Anywho…
For today’s post, we’re gonna try something a little different. I often get the same questions about a particular topic, but, end up answering those questions on 5 different platforms (the blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter). And, I don’t have a great way to track all of my answers so you can check ‘em all out at once!
Basically, today’s the big to-do for these Oil-Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies and answering your q’s, all in one fell swoop. You in? Let’s do this!
Are Peanut Butter Cookies Healthy?
Well, it depends. Some peanut butter cookie recipes call for a hulk-sized amount of sugar, and other don’t. Some include a ton of processed, refined ingredients, and some don’t. The Oil-Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies that I’m sharing today are healthy! Of course, everyone’s idea of “healthy” varies, but these are generally gonna tick off those boxes. They’re refined sugar-free, made with all whole ingredients, plant-based, protein-rich, whole grain, and oil-free! Also, they’re just 83 calories per cookie with 3 grams of protein in each! And… each cookie only has 5 grams of sugar & 4 grams of fat. 🙂
Can Peanut Butter Cookies Be Gluten and Dairy Free?
Yes! Absolutely. As long as the peanut butter cookies are made with gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients: YES. Here at Beaming Baker, that’s ALL I do. Well, I don’t just make gluten-free and dairy-free peanut butter cookies… heh heh. But all of my recipes, including the cookie recipes, are gluten-free and dairy-free.
Where can I find Oil Free Vegan Cookies Recipes & More?
Here! Check out this list of oil-free vegan cookies & more below (all vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free):
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- This recipe! 😉
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Rice Crispy Treats
- 3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls
- Looking for more? Check out the no bake recipes below… they’re all oil-free!
How to Make Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
This post is about baked peanut butter oatmeal cookies, but here are some healthy no bake ones below (why did baked feel extra sassy?):
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- And, just for fun: 5 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Coconut Truffles
Where can I find Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes?
Well… below! Check it out. 🙂
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
So how’d you like this post? Are you totally hankering for these Oil-Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies yet? Do you feel beyond well-informed on the topic of healthy peanut butter cookies? 😉 I hope it was “a lot!!!” and all the yes’s! I can’t wait to hear what you think about this recipe. In the meantime, allow me to thank you for stopping by and taking the time to chat, bake, and just ENJOY so many fun kitchen adventures with me. It truly is the BEST! ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌︎ Click below to Pin 📌︎
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons gluten free oat flour - if using homemade, make sure it's very finely ground (not coarse)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: peanut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, stir together all of the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using the spatula, fold and stir until very well mixed.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spread evenly apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness—cookies will spread just a bit. Cookie dough will be sticky.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes. Mine took 14 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the sheet for about 10 minutes (on a cooling rack). Transfer cookies directly to a cooling rack to cool completely before storing. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
Try my favorite Breakfast Recipes: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, Good Morning Breakfast Cookies.
- Freezing Instructions: store in a freezer-friendly container or bag. Keep for up to 1-3 months. Thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, is estimated based on 16 servings per recipe. 🙂
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
Cookie Sheet | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Coconut Sugar | Maple Syrup | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | OXO Mixing Bowls | Cooling Rack | 2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Silicone Spatulas | Stoneware Cake Stand (small)
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.