Baked almond butter oatmeal bars that are sure to brighten your morning breakfast table!
Pillowy-soft breakfast bars packed with chewy oats, creamy almond butter, and your FAVORITE nuts & fruits for the best almond butter breakfast bars!
Breakfast is the worst! Well… when you have a million things to juggle in the morn, you’re tired as all get out from the “relaxing” weekend you had running errands, wrangling the fam, and trying to just sneak a few minutes of reading in.
So when you need to decide what to eat for breakfast on top of all of that… what do you do? Make today’s delicious and wholesome almond butter breakfast bars!
Today’s homemade breakfast bars are made with whole ingredients, chockfull of delicious, healthy ingredients, and made with filling, creamy, and satisfying almond butter.
Are you ready to bake this? Let’s do it!
What are Breakfast Bars?
Breakfast bars are a morning treat, snack or meal that’s combines typical breakfast ingredients into bar form, for easy enjoyment.
Breakfast bars typically contain oats, banana, nut butter (like homemade cashew butter) and dried fruits. However, some breakfast bars include chocolate chips, and sometimes no grain whatsoever.
Today’s breakfast bars combine oats, almond butter and your favorite add-ins for a portable and tasty breakfast treat that will keep you satisfied.
How to Make Almond Butter Breakfast Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
Whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
Pour the wet over the dry. Fold until well combined. Fold in your favorite add-ins.
Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Spread into an even layer and press in add-ins to the top.
Bake, cool, slice and enjoy the best breakfast bars!
How do I store these Breakfast Bars?
Store your almond butter breakfast bars in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Just make sure to keep your almond butter oatmeal bars out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, which could spoil the bars quicker.
Soft ‘n satisfying breakfast bars made with oats, almond butter and your favorite add-ins!
Almond butter just hits that spot, ya know? Let me know what you think of today’s breakfast bars in the comments below. I love chatting with ya! Wishing you and your loved ones a fantastic rest of week ahead…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
- Healthy Breakfast Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Vegan Breakfast Bars – Gluten Free Oatmeal Bars
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Vegan Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies
- Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Keto Granola Bars
- 7 Ways: Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
Baked almond butter oatmeal bars that are sure to brighten your morning breakfast table! Pillowy-soft breakfast bars packed with chewy oats, creamy almond butter, and your FAVORITE nuts & fruits for the best almond butter breakfast bars!
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs (whisk together 2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water, let set for 10 mins)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons natural, unsalted almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried fruit, finely chopped
- ½ cup almonds or other nuts, somewhat finely chopped (seeds are okay, but no need to chop)
- 1 tablespoon dried fruit, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon almonds or other nuts, somewhat finely chopped (seeds are okay, but no need to chop)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: flax eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, coconut sugar and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, fold until well combined. Fold in dried fruit and almonds.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread into an even layer. Optionally, sprinkle with optional topping.
- Bake for 22-28 minutes. Mine took 25 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the edges turn a dark, golden brown.
- Place on a cooling rack for 1 hour, or until completely cool. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!
Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love!
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: almond butter breakfast bars, baked almond butter oatmeal bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.