Oatmeal Cookie Energy Balls Recipe: a 5 ingredient recipe for healthy oatmeal energy balls packed with nutrients! Easy to make, Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Sometimes ya just need a ball of cookie dough. And sometimes you need a healthy energy ball. But what happens when you need both? Like, simultaneously? Lightning strikes and the perfect healthy oatmeal cookie energy balls recipe appears out of thin air.
Alright. That was kinda dramatic. But it was also kinda fun, right? 😉 It’s just that these oatmeal energy balls are so good! They’re so fun to make, easy to customize, and totally count as healthy energy balls.
Just pop a few in your bag before starting a new workout sesh or activity. Or grab one (or three) for a quick pop of energy while you’re playing with the kiddos. And ya know, totally make sure to put the oatmeal energy balls in a bag or something before you throw them directly into your bag. Hehe.
Healthy Oatmeal Energy Balls Recipe – Tastes like Cookies!
As you can probably tell, my sheer enthusiasm for today’s oatmeal cookie healthy energy balls recipe is vast. And high. And wavy. Or something… (Note that consuming said oatmeal energy balls has led me to this much energy just writing the post!)
These oatmeal cookie energy balls are a mix of oatmeal cookie dough bites + healthy energy balls = healthy oatmeal energy balls that taste like cookies! Okay, that all kinda came full circle there.
5 Ingredient Healthy Energy Balls Recipe
All you need are 5 healthy ingredients to make this super simple healthy energy balls recipe:
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Gluten Free Oat Flour (try making homemade oat flour)
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Coconut Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Optional, but soooo recommended: vegan chocolate chips or sugar free chocolate chips!
Where Can I find oatmeal energy balls made with Nut Butter?
If you’re looking for healthy oatmeal energy balls made with peanut butter, almond butter and more, check these out:
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
- No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free)
How to Make Oatmeal Energy Balls
Learn how to make oatmeal energy balls in no time! Just add all ingredients except chocolate chips into a medium bowl. Stir and fold until well mixed and thickened. Fold in vegan chocolate chips if using. Scoop and drop, then enjoy your oatmeal energy balls!
Best Tools for Perfect Healthy Oatmeal Energy Balls
- My Favorite Cookie Scoop: try either a medium cookie scoop or a small cookie scoop when making your oatmeal energy balls. These cookie scoops make the entire process of creating your energy balls so much easier.
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats: the quintessential ingredient in these healthy oatmeal energy balls!
- Chocolate Chips: I love using these vegan chocolate chips on my sweeter days and these sugar free keto chocolate chips on my lighter days. Both taste amazing and satisfy your needs depending on what they are that day! 😉 You can also use the keto chocolate chips in these keto peanut butter balls with chocolate chips recipe.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Learn How to make Oat Flour | Coconut Oil | Pure Maple Syrup | Vegan Chocolate Chips or Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Recommended Tools: Small Cookie Scoop or Medium Cookie Scoop | Baking Sheet | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Grippy Mixing Bowls
Are you totally ready to go balls out on making these healthy oatmeal cookie energy balls? (I couldn’t help myself.) If you try my recipe, be sure to comment below & let me know what you think! I love hearing from you. I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these healthy recipes with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next recipe adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Healthy Energy Balls Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (GF, Vegan, Protein-Packed)
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (GF, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- just for fun: 5 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.