A creamy ‘n dreamy fruit-filled keto berry smoothie that’s easy to make and deliciously low carb!
Keto Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries (raspberries & blackberries)*
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- 1/2 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream, melted & warm
- 3–8 drops liquid stevia (optional, but recommended) – more recommended keto sweeteners listed in post
- Add all ingredients into a blender: milk, ice cubes, vegan protein powder, MCT oil, vanilla, stevia and coconut cream. Here’s the blender that I use.
- To melt the coconut cream: measure & scoop into a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted and warmed. If you skip this step, the coconut cream may become hardened coconut chips in the smoothie.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Optionally, top with keto-friendly berries.
- Enjoy immediately!
The lowest net carb fruits are raspberries and blackberries, at 1.4g net carbs per ounce. The third lowest carb? Strawberries at 1.7g net carbs per ounce. If you’re sick of raspberries and blackberries, go ahead and try strawberries in your smoothie instead.
Nutrition Info is an estimate, based on 2 servings from the full recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Drinks, Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Fat: 13.6g
- Carbohydrates: 6.3g, Net Carbs: 3.7g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg