warm, cozy spices with chewy oats and sweet ‘n tart cranberries in the best healthy vegan oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe!
Welcome to Day 2 of the 2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! We started off with this keto coconut macaroons recipe and now we’re gonna head over to something a little tart, a little sweet and a lot YUMMY: Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies!!
Now before we start diving into today’s recipe, make sure you check out last year’s entries into the Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown (hint: there’s chocolate, pistachios, and even more chocolate!)
Today’s recipe is one of my absolute holiday faves because cranberries are so dang tasty and beautiful—in the festive way! I mean, they kinda look like gems, they kinda look like ornaments… just edible. 😉
So are you ready to get your bake on and enjoy your soon-to-be favorite healthy oatmeal cranberry cookies?? Let’s bake this!
How to Make Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Learn how to make oatmeal cranberry cookies in just a few simple steps. These cookies are amazing because they’re so easy to make and they’re so delicious, you won’t believe they’re healthy or vegan. 😉
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix the Dry Ingredients
Add all the dry ingredients into a large bowl: oat flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and salt. Whisk all the dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Whisk the Wet Ingredients
Add all the wet ingredients into a medium bowl: coconut oil, coconut sugar, flax egg, vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk together thoroughly.
Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Then, grab a rubber spatula or wooden spoon and stir and fold the ingredients together until a sticky and wet dough forms. Fold in dried cranberries.
Scoop Cookie Dough
Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of oatmeal cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Grab a fork and flatten each cookie to the thickness you’d like.
Bake, Cool and Enjoy
Bake for about 14 minutes. Cool your healthy oatmeal cranberry cookies, then enjoy!
>>RELATED: Thin Crispy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Taste & Texture of Healthy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
These oatmeal cranberry cookies boast warm and cozy spices from a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Chewy oats provide a delicious nuttiness while sweet and tart cranberries balance it all out with a delightful zing.
Lightly crispy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside, these vegan oatmeal cranberry cookies are sure to be your fave!
2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! This year, we’re continuing the baking tradition of sharing 8 vegan cookie recipes that you’ll love. Are you excited?!
- #8: Keto Macaroons Recipe (Low Carb, Gluten Free)
- #7: Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies – This Recipe
- #6: 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- #5: 4 ingredient Crunchy Vegan Coconut Cookies
- #4: 2 Ingredient Vegan Fudge Recipe – 5 Mins Prep
- #3: 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- #2: Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- #1: 4 Ingredient Ultimate Chewy Vegan Coconut Cookies (Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Last year: 1st Annual Vegan Cookie Countdown
How to Store These Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Room Temperature: you can store these healthy oatmeal cranberry cookies in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks. Just make sure to keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, which would cause the cookies to spoil.
Freezer: Store these oatmeal cranberry cookies in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Just make sure to stow them away from fragrant, savory foods, which will affect the scent and flavor of your oatmeal cranberry cookies! For thawing instructions, check out the recipe notes.
Your go-to oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe—lightly crispy on the outside, soft and moist in the inside, bursting with chewy oats and tart cranberries.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of my oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe! Be sure to comment below and let me know how the cookies turned out for you. I love hearing from you. Grateful & joyful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Simple & Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- My Favorite Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Easy Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Amazing Chewy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Healthy Coconut Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan)
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Healthy Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies: warm, cozy spices with chewy oats and sweet ‘n tart cranberries in the best vegan oatmeal cranberry cookies recipe!
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour – if using homemade, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon golden ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in cranberries. Dough will be very sticky and wet.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet—spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes. Mine took 14 minutes. Place baking sheet on a cooling rack, allowing cookies to firm up for about 10 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
More Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Before enjoying, allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes, or until soft enough to bite into. Otherwise, you can heat these cookies in the microwave in 10-second increments until slightly soft.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan oatmeal cranberry cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.