Mango Smoothie: just 3 ingredients for the easiest mango smoothie recipe! Refreshing, creamy and delicious—the best mango smoothie!
- 1 cup frozen mangoes
- 1 cup milk of choice*
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt of choice**
- Add all ingredients to a personal blender: mangoes, milk and yogurt. If you like your smoothie sweeter, add a few drops of liquid stevia or liquid monkfruit.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
More Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Mango Chia Seed Smoothie
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie
- Refreshingly Simple Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
*I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk. You can use your preferred/favorite milk. 🙂
**I used vanilla non-dairy yogurt. Vanilla always adds such a wonderful flavor to morning smoothies. Try using your favorite yogurt.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snack, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango smoothie recipe, how to make a mango smoothie