No Bake Blueberry Almond Chia Energy Bites (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy snack recipe for protein-rich no bake bites made with your favorite healthy ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Protein-Packed, Healthy Snacks.
Before we get started today, let me just say, Happy Birthday, Jenny!!! Jenny is my incredible, amazing, hardworking, Best Mom Ever (except our mom hehe) to her kiddos, sister. 🙂 She’s turning—nope, wait a minute, I’m not allowed to say—even more amazing soon on her special day.
Today, we’re gonna shake things up a bit and go super clean. Lately, I’ve been sharing all kinds of dessert-ready sweets with you: cookie dough bites, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and lemon coconut macaroons… so I thought it was high-time for a good old-fashioned gym-friendly no bake snack.
How’s your fitness regimen going? I like to joke with Erik that it can sometimes feel like more of a regime than a regimen, but that’s when it’s time to shake things up, right? 😉 In the summer months, I never know whether I should feel more motivated to get moving or if I should just lay back and relax. And snack on some no bake almond butter coconut energy bites while I’m at it.
But then I’m like, I should really get moving and do it. Haha.
Hence, these No Bake Blueberry Almond Chia Energy Bites. They’re packed with all of the good stuff: gluten free oats, coconut, blueberries for delicious sweetness, almond butter, and of course, our biggest gym-friend, chia seeds! Chia seeds are bawesome at keeping me full and satisfied through that last rep (okay, let’s face facts, the last 100 reps).
Back in the day, when Jenny was in college and I was in high school, I’d go visit her on the weekends and she’d show me what fitness and fun was all about. She was a kick-butt member of the Taekwondo team at her school, and almost all of her friends were crazy/awesomely active. They walked everywhere and, on top of that, they all worked out 4-6 hours a day!! And there I was thinking that only olympic gymnasts did that…
It was then that I went from being super duper sedentary (seriously I would not leave my room all day) to craving activity, and craving outdoor adventures on a daily basis.
My other sisters, Monica and Penny, were super lazy. Just kidding!!! They were really big on working out and just getting out of the house to move too. I was a tad the late bloomer. 😉 But anyway, we’re talking about Jenny here, not those other scene-hogging sisters. J/k!
Jenny just had this way about her—she was ultra focused, really determined and never considered giving up an option. Seeing how she applied herself to fitness, to work, to the people she loved—it was amazing. Today, she’s grown and blossomed into an incredible working mom/adult/super sister/wonderful human being, but she’s still the same at her core: kind, focused, hard-working, loyal like you wouldn’t believe, and loving.
So wonderfully loving. ❤️
I thank my lucky stars that there’s someone like her in the world, making it better and better every day.
So will you raise a no bake blueberry chia bite in toast with me?
To Jenny! Happy Birthday, my splendid sister. <3 We all love you loads!!!
How will you love these No Bake Blueberry Almond Chia Energy Bites? Let us count the ways! They’re:
- so easy to make
- deliciously chewy, texture-rich and refined sugar-free
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- soon-to-be your favorite gluten free no bake energy bites! (Or, try these 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter granola bars if you’re so inclined.) 🙂
- the perfect grab and go breakfast treat
- made with the simple, whole, healthy ingredients that you know and love
- wonderfully plant-based and allergy-friendly
- just the healthy energy balls recipe you’ve been searching for
- perfect with a side of no bake paleo chocolate almond butter bars (cuz… why not?) 🙂
- a wonderful addition to your no bake energy ball recipe bank
- one of the easiest protein-rich snacks you’ll find!
- seriously one of my favorite quick ‘n easy healthy snacks
You grab the blueberries, I’ll grab, like everything else!!! I run the Official BB Test Kitchen, after all! 😉 Let’s make these tasty gluten free energy bites! It’s always a true pleasure, making and sharing in these heartwarming kitchen adventures with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
If you enjoyed this No Bake Blueberry Almond Chia Energy Bites recipe, then you’ll just love these easy & healthy snack recipes:
More Healthy Easy Protein-Rich Vegan Gluten Free Snack Recipes
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites Recipe (just 4 ingredients!)
- No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites
- Paleo Blueberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Applesauce Muffins
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter or peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: blueberries, almonds, oats, coconut and chia seeds.
- Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture into your hands. Roll and press into bites. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops that I use. Optionally, press blueberries and almonds into bites. Enjoy!
Adapted from my No Bake Cherry Chocolate Chip Chia Energy Bites.
Also try my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites and my Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.