4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): an easy ‘n healthy recipe for deliciously chewy protein-rich energy bites made with nutrient-rich almond butter and coconut! Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Healthy Snacks.
How was your Fourth of July? 🙂
Erik and I ended up just keeping it super low-key. Neither of us were feeling too well, so we stayed home, made some peanut butter swirl ice cream and watched movies. What is it about eating ice cream when feeling crappy that feels so soothing?
When I was little, my sisters and I would “need” exactly two things to feel better when we were sick: a big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a tall glass of iced cherry 7up. There was just something about that magically delicious combo that always made us feel better.
Plus, what kid doesn’t want to have soda and ice cream when they’re sick?
Anyway, obviously something about being sick on a holiday gets me all nostalgic and makes me miss my mom and her special remedies. 😉 She’s currently on a vacay right now… so I can’t just pop on over for one of her signature hugs (way better than 7up and ice cream, btw).
Yesterday, Erik and I also made some double chocolate coconut ice cream and added in a dash of
peppermint to mimic the mint chocolate chip ice cream I craved. It was sooooo good!
In any case, since most folks were out and about, enjoying hopefully super tasty and indulgent foods via all the awesome picnic spreads, I thought it’d be a good idea to share some 4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites to help ya reset.
These almond butter energy bites are ridiculously easy to make, come together in just about the time it takes you to scoop and roll them, and super easy to eat. Of course! And, if you’re in the mood for more almond butter treats, you’ll definitely love these no bake almond butter coconut bites, too. 😉
I thought you’d appreciate an easy, healthy snack to counterbalance all of that good summer fried food. Speaking of which, I just told Erik about this fair creation called a Tornado, I think. Maybe a Potato Tornado? Basically, it’s a potato that’s been spiralized into ONE big spiral, then deep fried and coated with spices. Dude. How good does that sound?
Yep, I totally got a tummy ache just thinking about eating that. But truth time, I also felt a couple stomach rumbles crying out for it, too. Hehe. So in case you’re dreaming/planning/have totally already been indulging in amazing summer fair fried foods like the Tornado thingy, then remember that I’m always here to bring ya back!
Oh, and these 4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites.
Wait, what was I saying? Right! Focus on the no bake healthy bites, Demeter!!! (You know there’s trouble when you’ve gotta pull out that third person.)
Let me regale you with all of these 4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites’ finest points! They’re:
- made with just 4 simple ingredients
- super easy to make, with just a few minutes of prep, then fun times rolling the bites
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- just the deliciously protein-packed healthy snacks you were looking for
- exactly what you’d want in an easy no bake energy bites recipe
- made with the healthy, whole ingredients you know and love
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- the perfect no bake almond butter energy ball to add to your vegan snack stash
Let’s make all the bites!! You grab the almond butter and I’ll grab the coconut. Meet ya in the kitchen! It truly brings me such joy to share these recipes with you and your family. Thank you for stopping by. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
If you enjoyed this 4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites recipe, then you’ll just love these healthy vegan gluten free snack recipes.
More Healthy Protein-Packed No Bake Snack Recipes
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Brownie Bites
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): an easy ‘n healthy recipe for deliciously chewy protein-rich energy bites made with nutrient-rich almond butter and coconut! Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, One Bowl, Healthy Snacks.
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside for later.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats and coconut in later), add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until very warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and coconut to the almond butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of this mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Roll into balls. If needed, chill bites in the freezer until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
Also try my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Energy Bites (they taste like Reese’s PB cups!!).
-*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks, Vegan, Protein-Rich, Gluten Free, Plant-Based, Dairy-Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Glass Mixing Bowls | Large Coconut Flakes | Stainless Steel Measuring Cups | Maple Syrup | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Baking Sheet | Unbleached Parchment Paper | 1-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.