Rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter combine with the salty crunch of pretzels and the satisfying chew of hearty rolled oats for the best no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel cookies!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup oats
- ¾ cup pretzels, crushed – crush, then measure
- Line a medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until just softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth and well mixed.
- Add in oats and pretzels. Stir and fold until well combined and thoroughly mixed.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here is the cookie scoop that I use and love.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American