No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for deliciously protein-packed chocolate peanut butter energy bites. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted peanut butter (mine is very liquidy)*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons assorted vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, cocoa powder, flax, and chocolate chips. Add peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Using a sturdy spatula, fold together until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. Optionally, press a few chocolate chips into each ball and roll. Enjoy!
– Adapted from my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (V, GF).
– *Natural peanut butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural PB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: peanuts).
– Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): no bake almond butter cookie dough granola bars, no bake peanut butter coconut chocolate chip bites, no bake chocolate coconut bites.
– More Healthy Snack recipes (all V, GF, DF): dark chocolate almond coconut trail mix cookies, peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip walnut almond butter cookies.
– Nutritional Info (see below): calculated based on 23 bites, without the optional 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Protein: 3