Satisfying peanut butter and cozy sweet bananas come together for the best ever healthy peanut butter banana overnight oats!
Peanut Butter Together: The Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe That’s Meant to Be
Sure, there’s better together. Then, there’s peanut butter together—that’s when all of the peanut butter stars align (they’re at once creamy and twinkly) and shine down on platters of banana slices, ready to be mixed together into today’s healthy snack: peanut butter banana overnight oats. These are the creamy, nutty, and cozily sweet overnight oats of your dreams—with just the right amount of sweet bananas, creamy oatmeal, and nutty peanut butter. This is gonna be good…
After so many years of making and sharing peanut butter recipes, the ones that remain my favorites are the ones that taste the best and are easy to make. Enter: today’s peanut butter banana overnight oats. Here are some of the reasons why you should make it:
- Made with good, wholesome ingredients
- Easy to be made in advance, for an awesome meal-prep idea
- Packed with rich and creamy, heart-healthy oats
- The perfect combo of slightly salty ‘n sweet, with sweet oats and nutty peanut butter flavor
- Keeps you satisfied for hours because its packed with heart-healthy fats, filling fiber and so much more
- Easy to customize—think about adding in some chocolate chips, dried cherries, or almond extract for a yummy flavor boost
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Learning how to make peanut butter banana overnight oats is super easy. Start with your cutest jars, end with a smile. Ya know, from the tastiness!
- Set out your cutest, airtight jars.
- Add the bananas to a mixing bowl or jars. Mash the bananas… until they’re mostly smooth.
- Add the oats, chia seeds, peanut butter, coconut cream or yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup and milk. Whisk until all the ingredients are very well mixed.
- If you were already making your overnight oats in jar, go ahead and seal them. If you were making your oats in a bowl, pour the overnight oatmeal mixture into jars.
- Seal jars and store overnight. Add topping and enjoy!
More Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes
- 7 Vegan Overnight Oats Recipes!
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats
- Gluten Free Overnight Oats (Dairy Free, No Milk)
Tools You Need
You’re the Peanut Butter to My Banana
Is peanut butter and banana a better combo that pb+j? You tell me. 😉 And if you’re feeling particularly saucy, go ahead and plop a nice big scoop of jelly atop your peanut butter banana overnight oats. Go wild! Just know, I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these breakfast adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🥜 📸 ☀️Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.