Keto No Bake Cookies: an easy 3 ingredient recipe for keto no bake peanut butter cookies! So easy to make, so delicious to eat. Low Carb.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, keto maple syrup, and monkfruit drops, if using. Use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Using a fork, press tines into the face of each cookie to flatten. Lift the fork and press it down onto the cookie again in the opposite direction, creating a crisscross pattern. Flatten to desired thickness.
- Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Keto No Bake Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products).
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 4.1mg
- Fat: 5.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g, Net Carbs: 1.6g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto no bake cookies, no bake keto cookies