Peanut Butter Protein Shake: this 4 ingredient peanut butter protein shake recipe is ready in minutes! Smooth, creamy and delicious—the best peanut butter protein shake!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk or milk of choice
- 2 scoops vanilla vegan protein powder (here’s the one that I use)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup ice cubes (can add ¼ to ½ cup more if you like it thicker)
- Add all ingredients in the order listed. Blend until smooth. Here’s the personal blender that I use. Add any additional ice if you want it to be thicker.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Enjoy immediately!
- If you don’t know what vegan protein powder to use… here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter protein shake