Refreshing, sweet, protein-packed Pineapple Berry Smoothies: made with Greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and almond milk, these smoothies are the perfect fruity boost.
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 medium bananas, ripened, sliced and frozen
- ¾ cup almond milk, plus more if needed
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- Add yogurt, bananas and milk into blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides of blender as needed.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple. Blend until smooth. If it’s too thick, add more milk.
- Pour into 2-3 cups. Enjoy immediately!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: smoothies