A collection of the best Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes, featuring easy but impressive recipes like maple glazed carrots, blistered green beans, and roasted Brussels sprouts!
Here we are, the post you’ve been waiting for: the best ever Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes! If you’ve been keeping up with us here at Beaming Baker, you may have noticed a number of yummy veggie-based side dishes over the last few weeks.
Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
Think: glistening, perfectly glazed carrots, wonderfully roasted vegan brussels sprouts with just a few simple ingredients, and roasted potatoes with a secret ingredient!
Wanna hear more? Today, I’m sharing the easiest, simplest, and most impressive (no one would guess) Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes! 🥬🥕🥔
Why Should I Make These Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes?
Simply put, these tasty Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes…
- are easy to make
- made with just a handful of ingredients likely already in your pantry
- all feature step-by-step photos showing you exactly how to make each recipe
- result in impressive-looking vegetable side dishes without the hassle of a tricky recipe
- taste really freaking good
- are so easy to customize exactly to your liking
- go really well with the star of your Thanksgiving dinner, be it the protein, the dessert, or even the seasonal breakfast treat.
Tips for the Best Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
- Check to ensure your vegetables are fresh and looking good before you get cooking. Remove any smelly, browned, or otherwise spoiled bits.
- If making many dishes at once, prep the vegetables in advance. I like to wash, pat dry, and peel or chop my vegetables in advance, then store them in an airtight container until I’m ready to make them.
- Get a helper! I grew up not quite knowing how to ask for help (and be shamed for asking for it). As an adult, I can see that asking for help is a good thing. Erik helps me prep vegetables and clean up so I can “run the show” heehee. Just a bit of help goes a long way in keeping you sane.
- Mis en place when you can. This means pre-measuring out ingredients into little bowls, then lining them up in order of when they’re used. This makes cooking so much easier.
- When in doubt (and overwhelmed), it’s okay to use a few conveniences. Maybe grab a bag of readymade rice, or get a friend to bring over a protein dish. You don’t need to make it all–you can just make some. And remember to breathe. <3
- Set aside some time to enjoy the process. This time of year can be very, very overwhelming. Just remember that you can keep these Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes warm, so there’s no need to rush. Perfection is not as important as enjoying the moment. 😉
Yummy Recipes to Pair With Thanksgiving Vegetable Side Dishes
- Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
- Breakfast Bars
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Peppermint Fudge
We’re Rooting For You!
Erik and I hope you and your loved ones enjoy making every single one of these Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes! We really tried to share a variety of sweet, savory, and slightly spicy dishes to help you enjoy a well-rounded Thanksgiving meal. 😀
Just know that we appreciate you so very, very much. You mean the world to us. This time of year, don’t forget to take a breather and practice some self-gratitude. You do so much and we all feel it. Time to treat yourself to a lovely, joyful holiday season. ‘Til our next sweet meet…
Sending you all our love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter & Erik ❤️
🥬 📸 🥕
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.