Truly a dessert-worthy drink! Skip dessert and have the toasted almond drink recipe instead. So easy to make, ready to sip in minutes.
- 1 ½ ounces amaretto liqueur
- 1 ½ ounces coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce cream or milk of choice – I like using almond milk
- Set out one or two old fashioned glasses.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour the amaretto liqueur, coffee liqueur and milk over the ice to create your Toasted Almond Drink.
- Shake until frosty.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour the toasted almond drink mixture over the ice. Sip and enjoy.
You can also make toasted slivered almonds and serve as a garnish, or as a snack on the side of this drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: toasted almond drink recipe, toasted almond recipe