Keto Cashew Fudge: only 2 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep for decadent, creamy fudge made with cashew butter! Low Carb.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the keto chocolate chips & cashew butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and cashew butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Where to Buy Ingredients:
- keto-friendly chocolate chips
- unsalted, natural creamy cashew butter or try making your own Homemade Cashew Butter
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fudge square
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 11.6g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9g, Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: keto fudge