Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Cups Recipe: easy keto chocolate fudge cups made with cashew butter! The best Keto fudge recipe—low carb fudge cups bursting with rich chocolate flavor. Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten Free, Sugar-Free!
- Place cupcake liners into a 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside for later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following. Add chocolate chips and cashew butter to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared muffin pan, making sure to evenly spread it across 12 cups. Tap the pan on a protected surface several times to smooth out the mixture and release air bubbles.
- Chill in the freezer for 30-60 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my paleo + vegan 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge Recipe.
More Vegan Keto Recipes
- Here are the sugar free chocolate chips that I use: keto chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Candy, Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fudge cup
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 8g (Net Carbs: 4g)
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: low carb chocolate fudge recipe, keto chocolate fudge recipe, low carb fudge recipe, low sugar