pineapple coconut sorbet: just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes prep to make delicious coconut pineapple sorbet. healthy, dairy-free, paleo, vegan.
When I was a little kid, sorbet was one of my least favorite desserts. I mean, it wasn’t creamy, it didn’t have chocolate, and it had fruits in it. Like, how was that even a dessert, anyway?
When I was a little kid, I also had a love/hate relationship with peanut butter, taking time to just chill, and didn’t like spending time by myself.
Boy was I clueless as a kid! Some of you were much wiser than I at that age. But let’s all just lift each other up instead of pointing out each other’s flaws, ya know? Heehee!
Today, I come to you, with my childhood self totally admitting she’s wrong, but also not really caring because growing and changing is a good thing, and happily sharing this super easy 2 ingredient pineapple coconut sorbet recipe!
My Favorite Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
Just 3 short years ago, I shared this paleo pineapple coconut sorbet and it’s remained one of the most popular frozen vegan desserts on the site. I mean… there’s even a video for it! 😉
It remains one of my (and your) favorite sorbet recipes because it’s so incredibly simple to make, takes just 5 minutes to throw together, and requires just 2 simple, whole ingredients. Plus, it’s friggin refreshing, fruity and delicious!
Only 2 ingredients for Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
All you need are two easy ingredients to make this pineapple coconut sorbet:
- Ingredient #1: full-fat coconut milk
- Ingredient #2: fresh or frozen pineapples
Is this Pineapple Coconut Sorbet Paleo? Dairy-Free? Vegan?
You’ll be pleased to find that this pineapple coconut sorbet recipe is all of the above things and more:
- Refined Sugar-Free
- No Added Sugar
>>RELATED: Pineapple Smoothie with Milk & Yogurt
Best Tools for Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
- Trigger Ice Cream Scoop: this is one of the most-used tools in my kitchen because it’s so dang reliable. I love how easy scooping is with this, thanks to the convenient trigger that pops the ice cream right out! Helps keep messes down, and it gives you super pretty scoops to boot.
- My Favorite Food Processor: I love making ice cream with this food processor because it’s such a boss at blending up my ingredients. It’s key to making this pineapple sorbet because it blends up the frozen pineapple with ease.
- Mini Ice Cream Containers: there’s just something so wonderful about mini containers, ya know? These are so fun to use because you can portion out multiple servings of pineapple sorbet ahead of time, then keep them safely stored in the freezer. Very convenient, and totally cute. 🙂
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full Fat Coconut Milk | Pure Maple Syrup
So will you forgive my clueless childhood self? And/or do you not like sorbet either, but need a little convincing and are totally ready to sprint into the kitchen to try this sucker? 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think of this sorbet recipe! Thanks for stopping by and sharing in these wonderful kitchen moments with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Homemade Sorbet & Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Healthy Vegan Ice Cream Recipe (Paleo, Dairy-Free)
- Chocolate Keto Ice Cream (Low Carb)
- Homemade Vegan Ice Cream Recipe – 3 Ways!
- Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe (Refined Sugar-Free)
- Homemade Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- …and Easy Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe, just for fun 😉
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.