Pineapple Coconut Sorbet: just 2 ingredients and 5 minutes prep to make delicious coconut pineapple sorbet. Healthy, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Vegan.
- Add pineapple, coconut milk and maple syrup (if using) to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 10-50 minutes before scooping—this treat can take awhile to thaw.** Enjoy!
More Fruity Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Full Fat Coconut Milk | Pure Maple Syrup
- *Do not chill coconut milk. Use room temperature canned coconut milk. Shake well to mix. Best when completely liquidy.
- **To quickly thaw, first ensure that ice cream is in a microwave-safe container. Microwave in 15-second increments until slightly soft and scoopable.
- Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Best the first day. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 15-40 minutes. Scoop and enjoy!
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Food Processor | Mini Ice Cream Containers | Trigger Ice Cream Scoop | Reusable Ice Cream Tub
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 4g