2 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge (V, GF, DF): a super easy recipe for thick, decadent chocolate peanut butter fudge. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- 1 ¼ cups unsalted, natural peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cups vegan chocolate chips
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper.* Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- To make the fudge, use the double boiler method or the following: Add peanut butter and chocolate chips to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating, until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for about 1 hour, until solid. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– *I used a 9-inch loaf pan.
– Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. If storing in the refrigerator, good for up to 2 weeks.
– More candy recipes (all V, GF, DF): Cookie Dough Truffles, Paleo Almond Joy, Almond Butter Cups (Paleo), Peanut Butter Cups.
– More nutty treats: Maple Sesame Almonds, Maple Cinnamon Pecans, Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies.
- Category: No Bake, Candy, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free