3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (GF): learn how to make easy no bake cookies paleo, vegan & gluten free! Soft, sweet & satisfying. Protein-Rich, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. Optionally, make additional fork marks in the opposite direction for a crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Easy No Bake Cookies
- *Cookies will become firmer and less moist the next day.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fast paleo no bake cookies, how to make easy no bake cookies