Thick pieces of indulgent chocolate bark packed with crunchy, roasted almonds. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the refrigerator for this sheet. Set aside.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add vegan or paleo chocolate and coconut oil to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Fold in almonds. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Using a rubber spatula, spread into an even layer of desired thickness. Optionally, sprinkle with more almonds.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 20 mins. Immediately remove from refrigerator and allow to reach room temperature before cutting (to avoid leaving fingerprints/sweating). Separate chocolate from paper. Break or cut into pieces. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- Where to Buy Ingredients & Tools: Vegan Chocolate Chips or Paleo Chocolate Gems | Unsalted, Roasted Almonds | Coconut Oil | Glass Mixing Bowls
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature, in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 1 month.
- More chocolate lover recipes: 5 minute homemade fudge, double chocolate oatmeal cookies, vegan gluten free chocolate cupcakes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert, Candy, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American