Paleo Energy Balls: just 4 ingredients for delicious, protein-packed healthy Almond Butter Balls—paleo recipe! These no bake energy balls are bursting with chocolate, vegan, gluten-free & dairy-free!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and cacao powder. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop almond butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Remove from freezer and roll into balls, or enjoy as is! Storing instructions below.
Healthy Energy Bites & Paleo Recipes You’ll Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Flour | Natural Almond Butter | Pure Maple Syrup | Raw Cacao Powder
- *Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-3 weeks. Bites will become drier, but are still tasty in the 3rd week.
- Freezing Instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Small Cookie Scoop
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg