4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls: this low carb peanut butter balls recipe is super EASY, keto-friendly and tasty! Lightly sweet peanut butter delight! Protein-Rich, Vegan.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour and keto maple syrup. Using a fork, stir until well mixed. Then, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened. Fold in low carb keto chocolate chips.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Snacks You’d Like
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter | Coconut Flour | Keto Maple Syrup | Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips or Mini Keto Chocolate Chips
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. On Day 1, bites will be soft and moist. On Day 2 and forward, bites will become firmer and less moist.
- Freezing Instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop or Small Cookie Scoop | Batman Reusable Snack Bags or Freezer-Friendly Reusable Snack Bags
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 26 servings per recipe.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 energy ball
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 5g (Net Carbs: 2g)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg