4 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): an easy ‘n healthy recipe for deliciously chewy protein-rich energy bites made with nutrient-rich almond butter and coconut! Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, One Bowl, Healthy Snacks.
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside for later.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats and coconut in later), add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until very warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and coconut to the almond butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of this mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Roll into balls. If needed, chill bites in the freezer until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
Also try my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Energy Bites (they taste like Reese’s PB cups!!).
-*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Category: No Bake, Healthy Snacks, Vegan, Protein-Rich, Gluten Free, Plant-Based, Dairy-Free