Thick ‘n creamy coconut chia seed pudding packed with creamy, luscious texture and divinely sweet coconut flavor. Made with just 5 ingredients!
Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (about 13.66oz)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1–4 tablespoons maple syrup*
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, small coconut shreds
- Coconut Whip
- Toasted coconut chips
- Set aside 3 mini jars. These are the mini jars that I use.
- Scoop entire can of coconut milk into a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until fully melted. Whisk until thoroughly mixed. Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add coconut extract and maple syrup to taste. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add chia seeds and coconut shreds, whisking until well incorporated. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Whisk a few more times to stir through clumps and evenly distribute chia seeds. Pour mixture into mini jars, filling each jar almost to the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours (or overnight if desired) to allow chia pudding to thicken. The longer you refrigerate it, the thicker it’ll be. Optionally, top with coconut whip and toasted coconut chips. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Coconut Milk Chia Pudding Recipes
Where to Buy Ingredients: Full-fat Coconut Milk | Small Coconut Shreds | Pure Maple Syrup | Chia Seeds | Coconut Extract
*I used 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Use less if you like it less sweet, more if you like it sweeter.
Stovetop Instructions: set a medium saucepan over low heat and transfer the entire can of full-fat coconut milk into the pan. Heat and stir just until melted and completely smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container, such as these mini jars, for up to 5-7 days.
Recommended Tools: Mini Jars + Cute Mini Spoons | Stackable Glass Mixing Bowls
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American