Cranberry Chia Gluten Free Vegan Snack Bars: this healthy vegan snack bars recipe yields chewy & satisfying bars! The best vegan snack bars recipe—packed with chia & flax to keep you full! Gluten-Free, Vegan, Healthy, Dairy-Free.
- 1 cup nuts, chopped*
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later. You can also use this Energy Bar Mold to make rectangular granola-bar style bars.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: nuts, oats, cranberries, chia seeds, flaxseed, and spices/salt if using. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer. Optionally, press chopped cranberries into the bars.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes. Mine took 25 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for about 30 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Easy Paleo Snack Bars Recipe.
More Gluten Free Vegan Snack Bars:
- *My go-to mixture of nuts: 1/3 cup almonds, 1/3 cup pecans, 1/3 walnuts. You can try other types of nuts and see what you like best! 🙂
- Storage Notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- To Freeze: store in a freezer friendly container for 1-3 months.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Chia Seeds | Ground Flaxseed | Coconut Sugar | Raw Walnuts | Unsalted Almonds | Pecans
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 16 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Snack, Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: best vegan snack bars, healthy vegan snack bars, gluten free vegan snack bars