Dairy-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Dough (V, GF): this decadent paleo vegan cookie dough recipe is packed with coconut flavor! It’s the tastiest edible almond flour cookie dough treat—healthy, easy & gluten-free!
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, coconut, maple syrup, oil and vanilla to a medium bowl.
- Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well-incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Paleo Cookie Dough Bites.
– Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Stays soft for up to 1 week!
– Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 16 total servings per recipe. .
- Category: No Bake, Cookies, Healthy Dessert, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Serving Size: 1 scoop
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 3g