Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Vegan): this gluten free oatmeal raisin cookies recipe yields soft & buttery oatmeal cookies bursting with juicy raisins. Refined Sugar-Free, Clean Ingredients.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats, more in Add-Ins
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins, packed
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined and resembles caramel.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Fold in raisins and oats. The dough will be sticky.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Optionally, press raisins into the tops of the cookies. Using a fork, flatten cookies into a round disc—they will not spread during baking.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes. Mine took 10 minutes. Using a flat, heatproof spatula, carefully lift cookies off the baking sheet and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies You’ll Love
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Learn how to make Homemade Oat Flour | Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil | Golden Ground Flaxseed | No Sugar Added Raisins
- A Note on Homemade Oat Flour: *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to blend the flour until very fine and sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create less than ideal results. Store until needed, then measure the amount required for the recipe.
- Storing Instructions: Store your oatmeal raisin cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 weeks. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- To Freeze: store your oatmeal raisin cookies in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-3 months. Allow to thaw for 10-30 mins before enjoying.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Baking Sheet | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Grippy Mixing Bowls
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 25 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Cookies, Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 2g