Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for soft and chewy oatmeal cookies bursting with juicy raisins. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Oat Flour, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats, more in Add-Ins
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour – if using homemade, made sure it’s finely ground and not coarse
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins, packed
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined and resembles caramel.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Fold in raisins and oats. The dough will be sticky.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough and drop onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a fork, flatten cookies into a round disc—they will not spread during baking. Optionally, press raisins into the tops of the cookies.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. Mine took 10 minutes. Using a flat, heatproof spatula, carefully lift cookies off the baking sheet and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies and my Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Before enjoying, allow to thaw for 10-20 minutes at room temperature, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until warm.
– More cookie recipes (all V, GF, DF): almond butter chocolate chip walnut oat cookies, peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, oatmeal raisin cookie bars.
– Nutritional Info: is an estimate based on 25 total cookies.
- Category: Cookies, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Oat Flour, Refined Sugar-Free
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Protein: 2g