Paleo Snack Bars Recipe (GF, V): super EASY paleo approved snack bars, packed with nuts & seeds! The ultimate paleo diet snack bars—chewy, filling, gluten free, vegan & healthy! Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened raw coconut chips
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds and/or sunflower seeds*
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: nuts, coconut, seeds, ground flaxseed, and salt, if using. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, nudge the mixture until loosely and evenly spread out. Then, use the spatula to press the mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes. Mine took 25 minutes.
- Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for 40-60 minutes, or until completely firm. After, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Easy & Healthy Paleo Snacks
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- *I used 2 tablespoons of each type of seed.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 16 servings per recipe, made without salt.
- Category: Healthy Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: paleo snack bars recipe, paleo approved snack bars, paleo diet snack bars, top paleo snacks