Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies: this 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake cookies recipe is so easy to make! Sweet, chewy and satisfying no bake cookies.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned/rolled oats – use gluten free if needed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant (about 2-4 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- If you like your cookies soft, enjoy immediately. If you want them firm, chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy firm, or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes. Cookies will become soft and chewy at room temperature. Storing instructions below.
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies Recipes We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
Substitutes: See Substitutions Note in Post.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American