easy vegan blueberry muffins recipe: this soft ‘n moist vegan blueberry muffins recipe yields fluffy, bright blueberry muffins. gluten free, dairy-free.
Happy May!!! Ooh, it feels good just to say that, doesn’t it? 😉 It’s just, to me, May feels like a month of new beginnings, bright, beautiful-colored flowers and the pre-game for June, the official first month of summer. Woohoo!!
Best of all, May calls for all the fresh baskets of blueberries (or perhaps a nifty/convenient store of frozen blueberries in the freezer) and all the trimmings for homemade vegan blueberry muffins!! Or perhaps vegan blueberry applesauce muffins. 😉
So… any guesses as to what homemade & easy vegan treat we’re making today? (Let’s just go ahead and ignore the fact that I just mentioned it, and you… uh, already saw the title of this recipe.) Drumroll please…
Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Gluten Free)
Yep, Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins!! These beauties just happen to be gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar-free. Bonus? They’re low-key made with healthy ingredients and taste oh-so-good. But let me tell you more about that…
The Taste: Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
I know you’re sitting at home, like, “I need to know more about this blueberry muffin recipe before I commit to walking to the kitchen.” So I’m here to tell you all about the amazing taste and texture of these easy vegan blueberry muffins.
The Taste: these vegan blueberry muffins are soft and moist, with just the perfect fluffy, tender crumb. They’re bursting with bright blueberry flavor and just the right amount of sweetness—not too sweet, not too un-sweet. 😉 They bake up with a nice little round top dotted with gorgeous gem-like blueberries. And if you’re a true blueberry lover like me, you’ll love this Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp (also made with gem-like blueberries, incidentally.)
How to Store Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Make sure to store your easy vegan blueberry muffins in an airtight container out of direct sunlight, and away from heat sources. I like to keep mine in the fridge to keep the blueberries fresh, but you can keep yours at room temp for a few days, depending on the climate in your room.
To Freeze: cool blueberry muffins completely, then store in a freezer-friendly, airtight container for 1-2 months. Before enjoying, allow muffins to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature, or heat for about 10 seconds in the microwave.
Great Tools for Easy Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Blanched Almond Flour | Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil | Pure Vanilla Extract | Pure Maple Syrup
- Muffin Batter Scoop: okay, so technically this is an ice cream scoop, but dangit if it doesn’t do both jobs in my kitchen! 😉 This muffin batter scoop is so easy to use and scoops just the perfect amount of batter. I like to scoop a rounded amount of batter and move quickly to drop it into the muffin cup.
- Nonstick Parchment Muffin Liners: your blueberry muffins will slide right out of these liners—in fact, while they’re cooling, the liners might even begin peeling right off.
- Unbleached Muffin Liners: Sometimes, when I’m making my muffins in advance for an event or friend, I like to use these liners instead, because they’ll stick to the muffin and, honestly, make the muffins look even prettier. 😉 The choice is up to you!
- Recommended Tools: Muffin Batter Scoop | 12-cup Muffin Pan | Citrus Zester | Citrus Squeezer | Parchment Muffin Liners or Unbleached Muffin Liners | Stainless Steel 3 Cup Flour Sifter
So, whaddya think is prettier: a basket of fresh-baked vegan blueberry muffins or a basket of fresh-cut tulips? Hard to say because you can and will eat one of them, amiright? 😉 If I don’t say it enough, allow me to thank you for stopping by and sharing in these yummy-making memories with me. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Easy Vegan Muffins Recipes
- Easy Healthy Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins (Vegan)
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe (Vegan)
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Vegan Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.