Healthy Moist Blueberry Muffins Recipe (V, GF): this gluten free vegan blueberry muffins recipe is quick ‘n healthy! It’s the best healthy moist blueberry muffins recipe from scratch! Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Who’s ready to make ALL the easy, amazing, quick and (someone hand me more adjectives!!) healthy moist blueberry muffins? 🙂
Today’s recipe is all about the healthy side of blueberry muffin goodness. It’s fresh-baked, it’s homemade, and it’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and, of course, refined sugar-free.
We’re starting June nicely, and we’ve been working up to something special—yummy, healthy treats! There’ve been the BEST gluten free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (like, ever), healthy coconut breakfast cookies, fudgy vegan peanut butter swirl brownies, healthy lemon raspberry muffins, moist vegan gluten free zucchini bread and more (see: dreamy vegan lemon poppy seed almond bread).
Have you been enjoying this as much as I have? Please say yes! If not, I’ll simply dismiss myself into the kitchen to test more feverishly & further. I’ll even get Erik to wash dishes more vigorously!! (That should definitely help.)
Healthy Moist Blueberry Muffins Recipe – Easy Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins!
Without further ado, would you like to meet the latest entry to the Great Beaming Baker Gluten Free Vegan Muffin Bake-a-thon?? Yeah!!! Allow me to present my Healthy Moist Blueberry Muffins Recipe—it’s gluten free, vegan, quick ‘n easy to make… and just about the best way to learn how to make healthy vegan blueberry muffins from scratch!
Are you ready? Let’s muffin this!
How to Make Healthy Vegan Blueberry Muffins From Scratch
These healthy blueberry muffins are not only made from scratch, but also quick & easy to make! Simply sift together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then whisk together all the wet ingredients. Whisk the dry together with the wet to make the vegan blueberry muffin batter. Then, fold in blueberries. Pour the gluten free muffin batter into the muffin pan and bake. Cool and enjoy! Then, make this Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp. Cuz: yum!!
Can I add Bananas to this Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins Recipe?
Instead of giving you extensive notes on a risky substitute for these healthy moist blueberry muffins, try my Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe. It’s also gluten free, vegan, healthy and made from scratch—with all the whole ingredients you love. You can also try folding blueberries into my Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins (Vegan) or my Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Where can I find more Healthy Gluten Free Vegan Muffins made from scratch?
Glad you asked. 😉 I have A LOT of easy ‘n healthy gluten free vegan muffins made from scratch on Beaming Baker. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Best Ever Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Best Vegan Gluten Free Moist Chocolate Muffins Recipe
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Can I Freeze this Healthy Moist Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Gluten Free)
Yes! After cooling completely, place your healthy blueberry muffins into a freezer-friendly container. You can store these gluten free vegan blueberry muffins for up to 2 months in the freezer. Before enjoying, allow moist blueberry muffins to thaw for about 30 minutes.
Tools for the Best Quick ‘n Healthy Blueberry Muffins from Scratch
Click the links below to check out my favorite tools & ingredients used to make this healthy moist blueberry muffins recipe.
- Muffin Pan – such a great pan for baking the perfect healthy blueberry muffins!
- Kitchen Toys! – Cupcake Muffin Holder: super nifty travel container for up to 24 muffins or cupcakes (with frosting). | 4 Event Timer: one of my favorite kitchen tools of all-time. It helps you keep track of the timing for 4 different events–so you can have multiple recipes baking at once & never forget what’s ready!
- Homemade Oat Flour – my favorite, personal recipe for making oat flour out of gluten free rolled oats.
- Gluten Free Oat Flour – sometimes it’s easier just to buy it! 😉 Also try gluten free all purpose flour as a swap.
- Muffin Batter Scoop – an absolute baker’s essential. Great for uniform scooping of muffin batter.
- Coconut Oil & Coconut Sugar – two of my favorite vegan gluten free baking essentials for the pantry!
So… whaddya think of my healthy moist blueberry muffins? Are they your soon-to-be favorite gluten free vegan blueberry muffins? Made from scratch? (Yeah, I said that with my chin up, proud as ever!) I hope you loved learning how to make healthy vegan blueberry muffins from scratch. I can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
Easy Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins & More!
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Applesauce Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Healthy Lemon Blueberry Muffins
Healthy Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins: my favorite vegan gluten free blueberry muffins are easy ‘n moist! The best healthy blueberry muffin recipe—made with oat flour and healthy ingredients!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with the milk.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: milk, lemon juice, oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan—filling each cup all the way to the top for a smaller quantity of big, round-topped muffins, and ¾ of the way for a larger quantity of smaller muffins. Optionally, press blueberries into the muffin tops. Bake for 22-30 minutes. Mine took 26 minutes for big, high-top muffins. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness—once it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Place muffin pan on a cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes. Remove muffins from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely, about 1-2 hours. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Healthy Vegan Gluten Free Muffins
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or in a cool, dark environment.
To Freeze: Store in an airtight container or bag, in the freezer for up to 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 15-second increments until just warm.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, made without optional topping.
Recommended Tools: Cupcake Muffin Holder | Citrus Squeezer | Muffin Pans (2pk) | Cooling Rack | Flour Sifter | Mixing Bowls | 4 Event Timer | for perfect domed tops: Trigger Ice Cream Scoop – For Muffins
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 63mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: healthy blueberry muffin recipe, vegan gluten free muffins
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.