Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies: the best delicious and easy gluten free peanut butter cookies—bursting with sweet ‘n rich peanut butter flavor!
- 1 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour (or learn how to make homemade oat flour)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: gf oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: peanut butter, oil, sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Whisk thoroughly, as long as you can, until thickened and cohesive. Using a rubber spatula, fold until no flour patches remain.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a fork, press down slightly to flatten cookies. Turn the fork and press down on the cookie to create a crisscross pattern on top.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 11 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes. If desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
More Gluten Free Peanut Butter Recipes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free peanut butter cookies