No Bake Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Bars (V, GF, DF): an easy one bowl recipe for soft and chewy no bake granola bars that taste like cookie dough. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 10 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cup gluten free oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (mini and regular)
- ¼ cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with wax paper, parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour and salt. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Optionally, press chocolate chips into the bars.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my chocolate chip cookie dough bites and my no bake peanut butter cookie dough bites.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. You can also freeze these for up to a month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes before enjoying.
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): cranberry coconut bites, chewy chocolate chip granola bars.
– More Healthy Snack recipes: protein-packed strawberry peanut butter smoothie, maple sesame almonds, trail mix cookies.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free