Oat flour pumpkin bread is the best gluten free dairy free pumpkin bread & made in just 1-bowl! Moist, classic pumpkin bread that’s lightly sweet, with perfect pumpkin spice flavors. It’s secretly the best vegan gluten free pumpkin bread!
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 15 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients to the same bowl: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- Whisk as long as you can—the batter will be thick. Switch to folding with a rubber spatula until no flour patches remain. Do not add additional liquids—the batter is meant to be very thick.
- Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pan. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, with a gentle rise down the center—mimicking the shape of a perfect loaf. It is important to follow this step for the perfect loaf shape, as the batter will bake up very close to how it looks raw.
- Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the center (or off center, based on your preference, this is mine). Bake for 55-65 minutes. Mine took 60 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool. Lift out, slice and enjoy!
Looking for a nut-free version? Try my Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe! 🎃
More Delicious Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
Storing Notes: Cool completely, then store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Freezing Instructions: This loaf freezes well. Wrap in parchment paper and store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until just warm.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 14 servings per recipe.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 49mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan gluten free pumpkin bread, oat flour pumpkin bread, gluten free dairy free pumpkin bread