Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for moist ‘n fluffy pumpkin muffins bursting with your favorite fall spices. Made with healthy, whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
How soon is too soon to start making and sharing pumpkin recipes?
I’m of the school of thought that pumpkin should be enjoyed all year long. But some folks like to keep that gorgeously bright orange fruit for one time of the year: fall. 🙂
Now, I don’t want people feeling like we’re rushing into fall, but I also want everyone to feel like we’re nice and ready for all the festive fun that’s to come. So we’re gonna start things nice and easy with this Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe. I mean, look at this muffin–the center is everything! ↓
It’s a no-frills, totally delicious, and very easy-to-make entrée into my favorite season of the year: autumn. Since moving to the East Coast, I’ve come to enjoy fall so much more.
The winters have been particularly brutal (here’s looking at you, Maine!!), the summers have been hotter and wetter than I’m accustomed to in California, and the spring… well, we kinda skipped over that this year (now the spotlight swings over to you, Boston!!). 😉
This year, I’m more determined than ever to make the most of fall: fall baking, fall activities, fall everything! What are your favorite aspects of fall? ????
- Warm, cozy blankets
- Cute fall boots!!! It’s brisk enough to wear them, but not too cold or wintry that it’ll give your boots the boot. 😉
- Hayrides, mazes, and the fun in-between
- Pumpkin picking (both mini and large… but really the minis!!)
- Warm apple cider
- …and cozy paleo apple pecan crisps
Let’s not forget, all the homemade treats bursting with fall flavors:
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Super Fudgy Paleo Maple Pecan Brownies
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- even cozier 4 Ingredient Healthy Homemade Gluten Free Vegan Granola
Now that I’ve got you in the mood for some serious fall pumpkin spice YUM, allow me to tell you all about this easy vegan gluten free pumpkin muffins recipe! It’s…
- moist, fluffy (and perfectly dense)
- made in just one bowl
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- soon-to-be your favorite vegan pumpkin muffins (here are a few more vegan muffins: banana chocolate chip oatmeal muffins, healthy lemon poppy seed muffins, easy orange muffins)
- made with your favorite healthy, whole ingredients
- just the best gluten free pumpkin muffins recipe you’ve been searching for!
- bursting with all the delicious pumpkin spice flavors
What are your favorite fall things? I can’t wait to hear it all! In the meantime, try these Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe and be sure to let me know what you think! It’s truly so wonderful being able to share in these homemade moments with you. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think. ‘Till next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
If you enjoyed this Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe, then you’ll just love these dairy-free baked recipes:
Healthy Gluten Free Muffin Recipes & More…
- Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins
- Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Muffins
- Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 15 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour - if using homemade, make sure it's finely ground, not coarse
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves*
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg*
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in a standard, 12 muffin pan. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. The batter will be thick. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold in the last bit of flour.
- Using a large scoop, scoop and drop batter evenly into the muffin pan. I use this ice cream scoop to create beautiful domed tops. If not using a scoop, use a rubber spatula to smooth batter into an even layer with a domed top. To make large, domed tops, spread batter between 8-9 muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes (on the longer spectrum for larger, fewer muffins). Mine took 22 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin pan on a cooling rack for 1 hour, or until completely cool. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my One Bowl Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread.
Also try my Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins and my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
- Storage notes: Cool completely, then store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- These muffins freeze well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until warm.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.