An easy recipe for pumpkin pie overnight oats that’s prepped in 5 minutes!
Warm spices, abundant pumpkin spice flavor and creamy oats come together to create this decadent, dessert-inspired pumpkin pie overnight oats recipe. 🙂
Raise your hand if you’re into dessert-inspired breakfast! Any takers? ‘Cuz today, I’m sharing the best pumpkin pie overnight oats to grace your breakfast nook. Psst… I’ve also included instructions on how to make these overnight oats vegan!
Think: cozy fall vibes with delicious pumpkin pie spice blanketing a rich ‘n creamy oatmeal delight, topped with candied pecans and your favorite coconut whipped topping.
All of that equals the best pumpkin overnight oats ever.
Ready to see for yourself? Let’s make overnight oats!
What are pumpkin overnight oats?
A quick refresher: overnight oats are an easy breakfast recipe that’s made by stirring oats, milk or cream, and most often chia seeds, together and left to thicken overnight in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin overnight oats are a fall-inspired flavor variation of classic overnight oats. Typically, you’ll see pumpkin pie, or pumpkin spice flavors in pumpkin overnight oats.
Today, I’m making pumpkin pie overnight oats. This means that you’ll get the milky creaminess of classic overnight oats, combined with the pumpkin flavored spices of pumpkin pie, all in one easy-to-make overnight oat recipe.
how to make pumpkin pie overnight oats
set out the jars
Set out two to three small jars for your pumpkin overnight oats. Here are the ones that you see in the pictures for this recipe.
add the ingredients
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl for easy stirring: oats, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, brown sugar, yogurt, pumpkin puree, milk, vanilla and maple syrup.
Stir until well mixed and no coconut cream clumps remain. Pour into jars and seal.
Store jars overnight and enjoy the best pumpkin overnight oats in the morning!
pumpkin pie overnight oats: the perfect cozy autumn breakfast delight packed with creamy overnight oatmeal and rich pumpkin flavor.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
- Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan)
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
What do these pumpkin overnight oats taste like?
Have you ever tried my overnight oats? For my overnight oats recipe, I like to ensure that they’re the right balance of creamy, lightly sweet and texture-rich (but not overloaded).
For my pumpkin pie overnight oats, I dialed up the pumpkin flavor with, ya know, pumpkin, then enhanced that flavor with your favorite fall spices: cinnamon, cloves and more. To get that special pie flavor, I added in a bit of brown sugar or coconut sugar to add a warm, caramel sweetness to the overnight oats. You can even add in a dash of maple syrup for an extra fall punch.
tools for the best pumpkin pie overnight oats vegan
Click below to explore my favorite tools for making the best pumpkin pie overnight oats vegan!
- Super Cute Jars: as you might be able to tell, these jars are super cute and that obviously makes these pumpkin pie overnight oats taste even better.
- Mini Dessert Spoons: of course, you can’t have cute overnight oats jars without some cute spoons to eat it with.
- Coconut Cream: I love using coconut cream in my vegan overnight oats to give it that extra level of creamy deliciousness.
- Chia Seeds: these little seeds are packed with nutrients, and give these overnight oats the perfect texture.
So, how excited are you to enjoy your pumpkin pie-flavored breakfast?! I simply cannot wait to hear what you think! If you try my recipe, make sure to comment below and let me know your thoughts. I truly enjoy hearing from you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Overnight Oats Recipes
- Vegan Overnight Oats: 7 Recipes!
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Vanilla Coconut Overnight Oats
- Easy Classic Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Healthy Overnight Oats with Almond Milk and Blueberries
- The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Maple Pecan Overnight Oats
- Mint Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
Just 5 minutes for the best Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats! An easy make ahead breakfast recipe that tastes like pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons vanilla yogurt of choice*
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- Cinnamon, pecans, coconut whip
- Coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Add all pumpkin overnight oats ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring. Stir until well mixed, then pour into jars when done. If using coconut cream, make sure no coconut cream clumps remain after stirring.
- Add optional dry topping. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.** Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk and mix well to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Adapted from my Easy Classic Overnight Oats Recipe.
Delicious Overnight Oats Recipes
- 7 Ways: Easy Vegan Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats (Vegan)
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
*I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
**Storing Instructions: Overnight oats can be kept for up to 5 days. However, if using homemade almondmilk or another ingredient that is highly perishable, overnight oats will stay fresh for a shorter period (such as 2-3 days).
How to make Vegan: use organic brown sugar or coconut sugar, vegan vanilla yogurt or coconut cream, and vegan milk–I like oatmilk or almondmilk.
How to make Gluten Free: use gluten free certified oats. Keep everything else the same.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.