Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): cozy, pumpkin pie flavored EASY vegan overnight oats! Creamy, perfectly spiced and bursting with texture. Learn how to make vegan overnight oats with healthy, gluten free ingredients.
Have you ever made a pumpkin pie?
Oh my WOW, they are annoying as heck to make! And this is coming from someone who will jump through, twirl through, and scissor-chop (whatever the heck that is) her way through any flaming obstacle course for the double-whammy of sweet treat and holiday-inspired dessert.
I mean, if you’ve tried one of my double-whammies, such as this Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake, you’d know what I’m talkin’ about! No scissor-chopping necessary.
As a fellow baker, kitchen sister, and yummy go-getter, I thought I’d share a fall-inspired recipe that would give us all a goshdarn break from the million-step pumpkin pie… but still give us all that yum & autumn-good-feels vibe!
How does dessert for breakfast sound? 🙂
Let’s make all the pumpkin pies (aw… heck no!!) these super easy Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats (heck YES) and pat ourselves on the back for joining in on all of this Fall Fun without all the unnecessary steps.
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF)
Today, we’re gonna learn how to make vegan overnight oats with a pumpkin pie twist! You can rest easy, because my healthy pumpkin pie overnight oats recipe is made with refined sugar-free, vegan and gluten free ingredients. Woot woot!
But… how do they taste?
The Taste of Pumpkin Pie Vegan Overnight Oats
Have you ever tried vegan overnight oats? For my overnight oats recipe, I like to ensure that they’re the right balance of creamy, lightly sweet and texture-rich (but not overloaded). Just check out my peanut butter banana overnight oats or my Almond Joy overnight oats to see what I’m talking about.
For my pumpkin pie vegan overnight oats, I dialed up the pumpkin flavor with, ya know, pumpkin, then enhanced that flavor with your favorite fall spices: cinnamon, cloves and more. To get that special pie flavor, I added in a bit of coconut sugar to add a warm, caramel sweetness to the overnight oats. You can even add in a dash of maple syrup for an extra fall punch.
Not to worry, if you like your pumpkin pie overnight oats less sweet or more sweet, I included a range in the recipe for guidance. 🙂
Can I Make this Vegan Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe Sugar-Free?
If you’d like to enjoy sugar free pumpkin pie overnight oats, try skipping the maple syrup and coconut sugar in this recipe and subbing with a few drops of the following, to taste:
To make Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats: mix all of the overnight oats ingredients together, except for the coconut sugar and maple syrup. Add a few drops of one of the above sweeteners. Stir and taste test until you’re satisfied.
Tools for the Best Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Vegan
Click below to explore my favorite tools for making the best pumpkin pie overnight oats vegan!
- Super Cute Jars: as you might be able to tell, these jars are super cute and that obviously makes these pumpkin pie overnight oats taste even better. 😉
- Unicorn Dessert Spoons: of course, you can’t have cute overnight oats jars without some cute spoons to eat it with. 😉
- Coconut Cream: I love using coconut cream in my vegan overnight oats to give it that extra level of creamy deliciousness.
- Chia Seeds: these little seeds are packed with nutrients, and give these overnight oats the perfect texture.
So, how excited are you to enjoy your pumpkin pie-flavored breakfast?! I simply cannot wait to hear what you think! If you try my recipe, make sure to comment below and let me know your thoughts. I truly enjoy hearing from you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
Recipes like Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Vegan
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Paleo, Dairy-Free)
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- 1-Bowl Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread (GF)
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): cozy, pumpkin pie flavored EASY vegan overnight oats! Learn how to make vegan overnight oats with healthy, gluten free ingredients. Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- Cinnamon, pecans, coconut whip
- Coconut sugar or maple syrup
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to two medium jars or one large jar, leaving enough room to stir.
- Stir until well mixed. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Add toppings as desired.
More Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 small jar
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 55mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie overnight oats, pumpkin pie overnight oats vegan, healthy
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.