Peanut butter crunch bars made with only 3 ingredients!
Crunchy, creamy and sweet: the best peanut butter crunch bars combine creamy peanut butter, rich chocolate, and crispy rice cereal for a decadent, easy treat!
Crunch bars: love ‘em. Peanut butter: love it. Peanut butter crunch bars: didn’t know they existed… until now! 😉 Who’s in the mood for the aptly-timed chocolate peanut butter treat to toast this spooky season?
Today we’re making peanut butter crunch bars with just 3 simple ingredients and only a few minutes of prep.
These peanut butter crunch bars combine creamy peanut butter, rich ‘n sweet chocolate, and crispy rice cereal to make the best peanut butter crunch bars ever!
Are you ready to whip up the easiest yummy Halloween treat? Let’s do it!
What are Peanut Butter Crunch Bars?
Starting from the top: crunch bars are typically store-bought candy bars made with chocolate and rice crisp cereal. You can also make your own homemade crunch bars.
Peanut butter crunch bars are crunch bars that are infused with peanut butter flavor. Today, we’re using just 3 simple ingredients to make the easiest peanut butter crunch bars! Check them out below.
Easy Ingredients for Easy Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- Chocolate chips – try your favorite chocolate chips, sugar-free keto chocolate chips, or vegan chocolate chips!
- Peanut butter – my go-to peanut butter is natural, unsalted and creamy.
- Rice crisp cereal – I love using this vegan gluten free brown rice crisp cereal.
How to Make Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
Line a square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
Melt chocolate and peanut butter together, until evenly smooth.
Pour rice crisp cereal into the melted chocolate peanut butter mixture. Fold it all together until well combined and all of the crisp cereal is fully coated.
Pour this peanut butter crunch bar mixture into the pan you prepped earlier. Smooth into an even layer.
Freeze until firm. Then, slice and enjoy the best peanut butter crunch bars!
How to Store Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
– Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator, up to 1 month in the freezer. Best if stored in the refrigerator.
– Freezing Instructions: If storing in the freezer, allow to thaw for 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
Creamy peanut butter, sweet chocolate, and crispy rice cereal combine to make the best peanut butter crunch bars!
No one said homemade candy-making would be easy. Until today!! Excuse my enthusiasm for today’s seriously simple ‘n easy peanut butter crunch bars. What do you think? I can’t wait to hear all about it. ‘Til our next peanut butter adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Peanut Butter Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Hershey Kisses
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls (No Bake)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls – 4 ingredient!
- just for fun… homemade crunch bars
Peanut butter crunch bars made with only 3 ingredients! Crunchy, creamy and sweet: the best peanut butter crunch bars combine creamy peanut butter, rich chocolate, and crispy rice cereal for a decadent, easy treat!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup rice crisp cereal*
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside at room temperature. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following: add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add cereal later). Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add cereal to melted chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the mixture.
- Transfer this pan into the freezer. Freeze for 35-45 minutes, or until completely firm. Slice into 36 mini squares (6 by 6). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Easy ‘n Delicious Recipes
*You can use 1 cup instead of 3/4 cup if you want the bars to be crunchier. I went a bit lighter for this recipe so as to not overwhelm the delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge-like element. 😉
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator, up to 1 month in the freezer.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 36 mini squares total for the entire recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mini square
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: peanut butter crunch bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.