3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for rich, decadent chocolate peanut butter bars bursting with crispy crunch. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Since I was a little kid, I’ve gotten into all kinds of mischief. Now that I’m just a bit older and so much less wise, I mean–ahem, waaaay more wise, I’ve gotten into less mischief. Was that just me, or was there a whole crowd saying, “Aw, man!!!!!” and “That stinks!!!” They might even be booing. Yep, I actually hear booing in my head right now.
But the thing is, growing up equals… well, growing up. More bills (okay, like all the bills), more responsibilities, more teeth-brushing. And infinitely more flossing. Oh, the flossing!!!
But with great responsibility comes great power. That’s how the saying goes, riiiiiight? 😉 Well, the thing is, the whole upside to these adult shenanigans is that I now have the power to make the whole not-being-able-to-eat-junk food/eating responsibly thing… tastier. With much experimentation and even more hijinks, of course. 😉
So all the no-go’s of my childhood: Reese’s peanut butter cups, Crunch bars, Almond Joys, even brownies… are now a YES-go. A reader recently reminded me that life is too short not to be happy. Part of being happy is not feeling deprived, amiright?
So I’ve been rolling up all the sleeves (I might even have some on my ankles… they’re called ankle sleeves, folks!), and I’ve been working on something special. Allow me to introduce you to my seriously delicious mashup of Reese’s peanut butter cups AND Crunch bars AND peanut butter fudge: 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. As long as you enjoy these treats in moderation (I know, totally not a fun word, but still), there’s nothin’ to feel guilty about.
You get to have all of your favorites: chocolate, peanut butter, crispy, crunchy dessert awesomeness, and you get to satisfy that sweet tooth. I even made the recipe so that each bite is a perfectly reasonable miniature size. So you can have two, if you so choose.
Go on with your bad (but totally good and responsible) self! Make a batch of these 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars and tell me that’s didn’t feel just a tad mischievous and just… GOOD.
If you’re not fully convinced, allow me to tell you all about these 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. They’re:
- ridiculously easy to make
- made with just 3 ingredients
- rich, indulgent, chocolatey
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- delightfully protein-packed
- deliciously bite-sized
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- bursting with chocolate & peanut butter YUM
- perfect for dessert or a midday treat
Are you ready to get your adult-candy on? Okay, that sounds weird. But you know what I mean. It’s time to whip up all the deliciousness you soooo deserve and more. 😉 I’m looking forward to hearing what you think. In the meantime, tell me:
What’s your favorite childhood treat?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¾ cup unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup vegan gluten free brown rice crisp cereal*
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, greased foil or wax paper. Set aside at room temperature. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method, or do the following: add chocolate chips and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add cereal later). Heat in 20-second increments until softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add cereal to melted chocolate mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the mixture.
- Transfer this pan into the freezer. Freeze for 35-45 minutes, or until completely firm. Slice into 36 mini squares (6 by 6). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
- *You can use 1 cup instead of ¾ cup if you want the bars to be crunchier. I went a bit lighter for this recipe so as to not overwhelm the delicious chocolate peanut butter fudge-like element. 😉
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator, up to 1 month in the freezer.
- More homemade candy recipes: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups, Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats, Peanut Butter Cups.
- Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 36 mini squares total for the entire recipe.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
If you enjoyed this 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars recipe, then you’ll love these plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes:
☀︎ Gluten-Free Vegan Dairy Free Candy Recipes
Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Dessert BLISS: Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles (V, GF, DF).
There’s nothing quite like these tasty, dairy-free, vegan and gluten-free 3-Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bars… ????
For all you Chocolate Peanut Butter Lovers’s out there: try my simple 3-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Cups and fall in sweet, sweet love.
Feelin’ like getting your candy cup on? Try me 3-Ingredient Homemade Crunch Cups: so tasty, so awesomely plant-based!