Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free): an easy recipe for deliciously thick, chewy peanut butter cookies bursting with coconut and oats. Refined Sugar-Free, Clean Ingredients, Dairy-Free.
Welcome to one of my favorite flashback recipes ever: Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies! “But what’s a flashback recipe??” you say… Well, last year, I decided to bring back some old BB favorites from the archives with new photos, new recipe tips and a general refresh.
‘Cuz who doesn’t need that, ya know?
This flashback recipe is an oldie, but a goodie! (I mean, when is an oldie not a goodie, right? Okaaaaay, fine, maybe we didn’t need to bring back shoulder pads and two foot high hairsprayed bangs.) Anywho…
Do you love peanut butter? How about coconut? And what about oatmeal cookies? Well, when you put them all together, you get something really, truly great. I developed this vegan + gluten free peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies recipe back when I decided I needed a little something of everything in one easy vegan cookie.
Flashback: Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Are you game? Let’s throw it all the way back to February 2017 and make all the delicious combo peanut butter cookie + oatmeal cookies + coconut cookies in ONE!
How Do these Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies TASTE?
Glad you asked! The taste of these peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies is: rich, peanut butter-y, sweet-but-not-too-sweet, with chewy, delicious oats and a pop of coconut flavor. They’re kind of like my Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookies + my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my Ultimate Chewy Paleo Coconut Cookies put together. Side note: if you’re craving even more coconut goodness, try my Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons recipe and my 5 Ingredient Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bars.
These cookies are deliciously dense, with a soft bit of chew and packed with great texture in the form of gluten free oats, unsweetened coconut chips and soul-satisfying peanut butter. Oh YUM.
Are these Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies Vegan? Gluten Free? Dairy-Free? Refined Sugar Free?
Rest assured, just like you’ve come to expect from all Beaming Baker recipes, these peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies are…
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Made from Whole Ingredients
Can I Freeze these Vegan Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies?
Yes! While one of the things I love about these coconut peanut butter oatmeal cookies is that they stay fresh and yummy for 2 weeks, you can still freeze ‘em! To Freeze: cool cookies completely, then store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10-30 minutes before enjoying! Looking for an even easier, no bake recipe? Try these 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups (Healthy, Vegan, GF).
Tools for the Best Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Medium Cookie Scoop: my favorite scoop of all time. And that’s coming from someone who’s made over 100 cookies. Okay, wait, did I say a mere 100 cookies? I meant 1,000s upon 1,000s of cookies! How many times do you think a crappy cookie scoop has broken on me, mid-bake? So. Many. Times. These cookie scoops never fail and are the gold standard (for me) in cookie bake-a-thons.
- Raw Coconut Chips: these coconut chips are the best! Literally, you can eat them as a snack, they’re that good. I love using these raw coconut chips in my recipes because they’re plant-based, made without any added ingredients, and simply add a pop of delicious, pure coconut taste to any recipe.
- Unblanched Almond Meal: different from blanched almond flour, almond meal has a heavier, denser texture that makes these peanut butter coconut oatmeal cookies oh-so-satisfying. Leave home without it? No way, sir! (And by “home”, I mean the kitchen, o ‘course!)
- Coconut Sugar: searching for a refined sugar-free sweetener for your gluten free vegan plant-based treats? This is it folks! I love that this coconut sugar adds such a wonderful, warm caramel-y taste to vegan cookies without having to add in refined sugar. Yes!!
What do you think about my flashback recipes? Are you game for more, or hoping one specific one will come back with lots of extra tips? Let me know in the comments below! I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe. 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by and joining in these baking adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Oatmeal Cookies & Peanut Butter Treats
- 4 Ingredient Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- Easy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies – 3 Ingredients!
- Healthy Coconut Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe
- Simple & Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.