3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for homemade paleo KIND bars packed with crunchy almonds and sweet coconut. Just 107 calories each, 7g of carbs and 5g of sugar! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Oil-Free.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add almonds, coconut and salt (if using) to a large bowl. Stir until well mixed. Pour maple syrup over this mixture. Fold until well incorporated.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula, press down on mixture and smooth into a tightly-packed, even layer. Bake for 28-38 minutes (mine took 33 mins). Bars must bake thoroughly, or they won’t hold together when cooled.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour (or until completely cooled), in the pan on a cooling rack. Pinching opposite ends of the parchment paper lining, lift bars out of pan. Gently peel parchment paper off the bottom of the bars. Slice into 12 bars (6 rows by 2 columns). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Easy & Healthy Snacks
- Adapted from my 5 Ingredient Homemade KIND Nut Bars.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up 1 month.
- Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 12 total bars, with no salt used.
- Category: Snacks, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 3g