No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups (V, GF): easy, simple & delicious—a quick recipe for soft ‘n chewy peanut butter oatmeal cups that are No Bake! Healthy, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, No Cook.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter or try homemade peanut butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cups gluten free rolled oats
- Lay a 24-mini-cup silicone baking pan on a medium baking sheet. I highly recommend the mini pan in this set, as it’s much easier to remove the oat cups. Set aside for later.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough into the cups of the baking pan. Using a spoon, press and flatten mixture until tops are smooth and dough is evenly distributed in the cup. Use extra dough in another pan, or make thicker cups.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Vegan, GF, Dairy-Free)
More Easy Vegan GF Peanut Butter Recipes
Silicone Large & Mini Cup Pan SetBuy Now →
Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut ButterBuy Now →
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
- Freezing instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container or bag for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying. Here’s the compostable freezer bag that I use.
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Recommended Tools: Large & Mini Cup Pan Set | Glass Mixing Bowls | my Favorite Prep Bowls | Compostable Snack Bags
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Healthy Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American