3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls: this easy recipe for no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls yields soft & satisfying oatmeal balls bursting with peanut butter flavor!
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside for later.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture is easy to stir (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of oatmeal mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Roll in the palm of your hands until smooth—you can skip this step if you like the shape of the scooped mixture. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store no bake balls in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture becomes smooth, easy to stir and is well incorporated. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the oats in a large bowl.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Heat
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake peanut butter oatmeal balls