strawberry overnight oats recipe (vegan): make easy vegan overnight oats that are thick & creamy! simple ingredients for an easy, healthy breakfast!
From the best strawberry vegan ice cream to strawberry overnight oats. That’s how we do it here! I mean… they do share very similar elements. Both are creamy, cold, dessert-esque and packed with filling, yummy ingredients.
So, basically what I’m saying is, it’s okay to have ice cream or overnight oats for breakfast. As long as fresh strawberries are involved. Agreed? 😉
If you’re like me and Erik, you get real tired of the same ol’, same ‘ol breakfast day in and day out. Or, you love repeating breakfasts, but just haven’t found the exact right breakfast that’s good enough to repeat.
Enter: vegan overnight oats with strawberries!!
Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
There’s just something about fresh strawberries that brighten any day. And, I mean, some of these days need all the brightening they can get, ya know? So the next time you need a lil’ boost in the morning, whip up this vegan overnight oats recipe with strawberries—make that extra strawberries—and just smile. Then eat. Yeah, eat, ‘cuz that’s the actual important part! Heeheee.
How to Make Overnight Oats with Strawberries
Learning how to make overnight oats with strawberries is super easy! Simply add all ingredients, except strawberries, into a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. Pour mixture evenly into these cute resealable mini jars and top with strawberries.
How to Create Layers in Strawberry Overnight Oats
The key to creating beautiful layers in your strawberry overnight oats is time. To clarify, you’d need to stir together the mixture in a bowl, cover, then allow to thicken for 1-3 hours. Then, the overnight oats mixture will be thick enough to create layers. If you try to create layers right after mixing your ingredients together, the mixture will be too thin and liquidy.
Once thickened, fill the mini jar with vegan overnight oat mixture about 1/5th of the way up the jar. Shake to level out. Add a layer of strawberries. Repeat until the jar is full.
Recommended Overnight Oats Recipes: Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free) // Easy Classic Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Healthy) // 7 Ways: Easy Vegan Overnight Oats (Healthy) // Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats
Is this Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe Vegan? Gluten Free?
Yes and yes! This strawberry overnight oats recipe is vegan and…
- Gluten Free
- Refined Sugar-Free
Recommended Tools for the Best Overnight Oats with Strawberries
- Mini Overnight Oat Jars – my #1 jars to make overnight oats in, and the very jars you see in these photos. Yes, they are even cuter in person. Yes, they’re compact, but hold so much more than they seem to. Highly recommend these!
- Coconut Cream – my key ingredient in making super delicious overnight oats. I’ve tried every yogurt under the sun to make these overnight oats, and, simply put, nothing compares to using coconut cream instead. Creamy, rich and oh-so satisfying, coconut cream adds healthy fats, richness and flavor to your overnight oats.
- Chia Seeds – you can’t make overnight oats without chia seeds! Okay, you can do whatever you dang well please, but you know what I mean. Chia seeds are the superfood that pump these overnight oats up with nutrients, and they lend the creamy, thick texture you love in your overnight oats. Bonus: they keep you full for longer!
So what’s it gonna be for breakfast: Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream or Strawberry Vegan Overnight Oats? Makers’ choice! 😉 Let me know in the comments below if you try my recipe—I truly love hearing from you. Grateful you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Healthy Overnight Oats Recipes (Vegan)
- Chocolate Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
- Healthy Overnight Oats with Almond Milk and Blueberries
- Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe (Healthy)
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe
- The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats (Vegan)
- NEW! Simple & Easy Vegan Vanilla Overnight Oats
Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan): make easy vegan overnight oats that are thick & creamy! Simple ingredients for an easy, healthy breakfast!
Strawberry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- ¼ to ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Follow the steps for one or multiple layers below. For One Layer: Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
To Create Multiple Layers: Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well mixed. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1-3 hours, until thickened. Once thickened, pour mixture into jar about 1/5th of the way up. Smooth into an even layer. Add a layer of strawberries. Repeat until the jar is full.
- Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.** Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Delicious Overnight Oats Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Chia Seeds | Pure Maple Syrup
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- **Storing Instructions: Overnight oats can be kept for up to 5 days. However, if using homemade almondmilk or another ingredient that is highly perishable, overnight oats will stay fresh for a shorter period (such as 2-3 days).
- Recommended Tools: Mini Overnight Oat Jars + Cute Mini Spoons | Glass Mixing Bowls for making large batches easily.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.