4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites (V, GF): a quick ‘n easy One Bowl recipe for tasty protein-packed energy bites bursting with peanut butter and coconut! Vegan, Protein Rich, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1¼ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, shreds or flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside for later.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats and coconut later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until very warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out/look fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments.* Stovetop instructions in Notes. After whisking well, the texture will resemble caramel frosting.
- Add oats and coconut to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of this mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. I use this cookie scoop. Roll into balls. If needed, chill bites in the freezer until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
– *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
– More Peanut Butter recipes (all v, gf, df): 2-ingredient peanut butter fudge, no bake peanut butter oatmeal granola bars, no bake chocolate chip peanut butter coconut energy bites.
– Nutritional Info: is an estimate based on 25 total bites.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed, Whole Grain
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 3g