4 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Cashews Recipe (Paleo, GF): this vegan toasted coconut cashews recipe is gluten free & paleo! The crunchiest coconut coated roasted cashews — Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add cashews, coconut and salt (if using) to a medium bowl. Stir until well-mixed.
- Add coconut sugar and maple syrup. Stir and fold until cashews are fully coated.
- Pour cashews onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread into an even single layer, with empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, flip cashews to evenly crisp the other side. Bake for an additional 6-12 minutes. Mine took a total of 24 minutes.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans.
You’ll love my paleo vegan Sweet & Salty Nut Clusters Recipe and 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe.
- Storage notes: Cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, in a cool, dark environment.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, made without salt. 🙂
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: toasted coconut cashews recipe, paleo snacks, gluten free, vegan, quick easy recipe, coconut roasted cashews