Banana Protein Shake: this 4 ingredient banana protein shake recipe is homemade, easy & delicious! The best banana protein shake—23g of protein per serving, vegan, plant-based, dairy-free.
Happy Monday! How is your day going so far? How about your week? Since it just started, I’m hoping it’s off to a good start, or, at least, the worst is over and the best is yet to come. <– That’s the attitude, amiright? 😉
I just wanted to pop in real quick and introduce my new, totally drinkable friend. Alright, that sounds weird, but let’s roll with it (best I could do on a Monday and all that).
Um, this drinkable friend, as it were, helps you get the protein intake you need to keep you satisfied, keep your muscles healthy, re-building, repairing and all of that good re-stuff, and it’s friggin’ delicious!
So are you ready for your new favorite banana protein shake ever? Let’s drink this!
My Favorite Banana Protein Shake
This banana protein shake recipe is my favorite to date because, quite frankly, I didn’t go overboard with the amount of frozen bananas I put into it. Okay, that’s not really a selling point, but it kinda is, if you think about it real hard. Lol.
And if that doesn’t sell you on it, consider that this banana protein shake packs in 23g grams of protein, is made with plant-based protein powder, and is made with just 4 ingredients! Wanna know more? Read on, friend! (Non-drinkable as you are.)
Looking for protein-powder free smoothies? Try these:
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Paleo, Dairy-Free, Healthy)
- Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie (V, GF, Dairy Free)
- Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Smoothie (V, GF)
- Easy Berry Smoothie Recipe
Just 4 Ingredients for this Banana Protein Shake Recipe
- Ingredient 1: Unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Ingredient 2: Frozen Banana
- Ingredient 3: Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- Ingredient 4: Ice Cubes
How to Make a Banana Protein Shake
Learn how to make a banana protein shake in no time! Check it out:
Blend – blend until smooth.
Enjoy – using these fancy glass straws, drink straight from the cup (if yours already blends in that handy dandy cup) or pour into a cup and enjoy! Then, make this Mint Chocolate Protein Shake (Easy, High Protein) for your next protein booster. 😉
TL;DR: Banana Protein Shake
- Just 4 ingredients for an EASY, smooth, creamy and thick banana protein shake packed with 23g grams of protein!
- Refreshing, filling and a delicious way to get your protein in.
- No added sugars, dairy-free, vegan and made from 4 simple, healthy ingredients
Great Tools for the Best Banana Protein Shake
- Vegan Protein Powder: my favorite vegan protein powder of all time. And I’ve tried them ALL. Okay, fine, I most likely haven’t, but I taste tested 15 different brands over the course of a year (see this post) and this was the one that beat them all. I even like the vanilla one more than the chocolate one now (kind of a big deal for a chocoholic here).
- Glass Straws: Say whaaaaa??? Yep, glass straws. I’ve tried silicone straws, paper straws, and everything in between (okay, no straw lol) and these are my fave! These straws are basically boba straws that are made of machine-washable, durable glass. Nothing gets stuck in these babies and they make thick protein shakes a breeze to suck up. Oh, you know what I mean! 😉
- My Favorite Personal Blender: I’ve said this time and time again, this personal blender is my fave! I use this blender at least once a day to make my daily smoothie. It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and runs on its own, with your permission, of course. Heehee.
- Recommended Tools & Ingredients: Vegan Protein Powder | My Favorite Personal Blender | Glass Straws
Are you ready to rock all the other banana protein shake recipes out of town? Or something? 😉 If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think in the comments below, or stop by on Instagram! You know I love hearing from you. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Best Protein Shake Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- The Best Vanilla Vegan Protein Shake Recipe – Customizable!
- Strawberry Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Protein Shake Recipe (High Protein)
- KETO: Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie (Low Carb, Vegan)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.