3 Ingredient Chocolate Walnut Fudge (V, GF): a 5-min recipe for thick squares of rich, velvety paleo vegan fudge packed with delicious walnuts. Made with healthy ingredients. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Healthy Dessert.
- 1 cup paleo-friendly vegan chocolate chips*
- ½ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following to melt the chocolate: Add paleo vegan chocolate chips and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer. Optionally, use a spoon to make swirls on top.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 40-60 minutes or until completely firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge.
– The first day, the fudge will be a bit soft at room temperature—it’s best to store in the refrigerator for Day 1. The second day, it will be firm at room temperature. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark area at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up 2-3 weeks.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but enjoyable straight out of the freezer. If preferred, thaw for 10 minutes.
– *If you’re looking for chocolate chips that aren’t made with cane sugar (Paleo), try chopping up this Hu Paleo Dark Chocolate Bar to use in place of the chocolate chips!
- Category: Candy, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Healthy Dessert